5 weeks ago
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Church of the Most Holy Trinity
The Church is a classic example of the Early Romanesque Revival style of church architecture, with smooth, broad exterior wall surfaces. The cornerstone was laid July 19, 1857 and the building was consecrated April 12, 1863. The front part of the building is divided into three sections marked by piers. The left section is a tower of three stories. The right section is a bell tower of three levels with a belfry and spire above the third level.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!
Posted by Eleanor at 12:01 AM