Wednesday, February 1, 2012

February Theme Day - Animals








Three Hens on the Front Lawn...

I was looking out my front window last week and spied these hens frolicking on the lawn. It caused quite a stir among my neighbors, many of whom were also taking photographs of this very unusual site - afterall, we live in an urban residential area. I suspect that someone in the complex keeps these 'animals' as pets! 

Thanks for visiting, come back often and please feel free to leave a comment.

Click here to view all Theme Day photos.

4 comments:

  1. There's something so homey and quaint about chickens. This made me grin. Greetings from Austin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really cute. Too bad I'm violently allergic to chickens, I'd like to have a few in my yard!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...